It has been a few weeks since we launched mainnet and our desktop wallet. Here are a few details on how we have been doing since launch.
- We have had over 300 nodes deployed
- A stable network
- 70%+ of DIVX redeemed for DIVI
It has been an exciting seeing all of the numbers grow.
The DIVI Desktop Wallet has been updated, v1.0.5 has been released and brings a lot of UI improvements & a few new features. We encourage everyone to update and help us test this latest release!
- Check for redundant naming
- Balance display issues
- Potential memory leak
- This will resolve issues with CPU usage
- Update masternode rewards chances during MOCCI setup (visual)
- Wallet recovery creating wallet.dat.rewrite file in addition to wallet.dat
- Display masternode info in masternode listing
New features in this release
- Check Masternode status from GUI
- Cancel masternode deployment
- Button to start/restart masternode from GUI
- Warn user of auto-update
- Changelog on auto-update
This is just the start of many updates you can expect to see from us.
Windows users will receive the update automatically. A restart may be required.
OSX & Linux
Upgrading to this version will not require a "clean install" if you are already running version 1.0.0. Simply close the application, install the new version, being sure to overwrite the old one, and restart the application.
How Can I Help With Development or Report Issues?
If you want to help, get involved just go over to the Divi forums.